CS Safety Assessment
Developed at Harvard University ConstructSecure's Safety Assessment Program provides the most comprehensive and meaningful analysis available today. It reviews both lagging and leading indicators and normalizes the data for contractor size and type of work performed.
CS Safety Assessment Program provides us with the knowledge of a subs safety performance that allows us to know potential issues with hiring that sub. Having this data before the start of a project allows us to focus on the issues the sub may need help with. As a result, we are seeing significantly less incidents on our projects.- Norm O’Brien: VP of EHS Skanska USA Building
Information verification is the key to making an informed decision. We take the verification process to the next level by utilizing cutting-edge technology to read and assess a contractor’s safety documentation. The results are displayed in seconds.
- See the safety program’s strengths & weaknesses.
- Consistent and unbiased evaluation.
- A safety score that can be compared to competitors.
- Allows Companies to focus on projects in the field.
- Documentation verification.
- Award credential’s for potential insurance discounts.