CS Inspect is a web and mobile-based inspection application developed by Certified Safety Professionals. The application has been designed to function as an integral part of your overall Safety Management System with the understanding that conducting inspections is much more than just data collection and hazard identification. Focus your inspection efforts with real-time indicators to manage safety, reduce risk, and reduce injuries. Initially developed for the construction industry CS Inspect has since been tailored to the health care environment and can be easily customized for any industry.
CS Inspect can help your company:
- Identify at-risk projects, contractors, activities, and categories.
- Identify gaps in safety programs, management systems, and training.
- Make better, more informed decisions when hiring subcontractors.
- Hold more effective pre-construction safety meetings.
- Develop your staff’s ability to conduct quality inspections.
- Drive safety performance at the contractor, project, and company level.
- Communicate with management using real data to affect change.
CS Inspect Features
- Efficiently conduct inspections in the field with a mobile application.
- Capture both positive and negative findings.
- Communicate results from the field with the click of a button.
- Incorporate Accountability and Recognition Programs.
- Establish a link between prime and lower tier subcontractors.
- Alert team members to high risk or IDLH conditions immediately via text message.
- Monitor project trends from your mobile device.
- Produce professional and custom reports.
- Configure inspections, categories, and questions.
CS Inspect Reports
- Produce Category-Based, Project-Based, Contractor-Based, and Inspector-Based Reports.
- Identify categories or contractors with infrequent findings, schedule focused inspections, and identify training opportunities for inspectors.
- Produce reports that include data for prime and lower tier subcontractors.
- Generate reports that include data for specific project team members including subcontractor foreman and project management.
- Monitor and close-out findings with Unresolved Findings reports.
- Auto send reports to specific recipients at prescribed frequencies.